The Stingray – Canada Only
Snap The Stingray into the corner of a drop ceiling for a safe, effective chase to pull wire in. The Stingray has a slit running the full length to easily add and take out wires. To remove simply pull the tail and slide it off the grid.
- Protects expensive and fragile cables
- Protects ceiling from twisting and marring
- Smooth interior creates an almost frictionless chase
- Middle slit allows for easy cable removal or addition at any time
- Fits 1″ standard ceiling grid