Penguin PullerWhere to buyShare on Facebook
The Penguin Puller Sr. and Jr. are revolutionary new tools designed to aid in easily pulling in large cables. The sleek, bullet shape allows for seamless pulling, no tape or crimps required. Utilizing four slots and allen-key set screws the Penguin Puller Sr. and Jr. are rated for 4,000 lbs. of pull strength. These tools are the cool new kids on the block and there to stay when it comes to pulling wire!
- 4,000 lbs. MAX PULL STRENGTH
- 4 Wire Slots
- Attachment hole for Sr. & Jr. is .63 of an inch
- Penguin Puller Sr. – 3/0 to 350 MCM Copper or Aluminum (2-1/2″ Pipe or Larger)
- Penguin Puller Jr. – 1/0 to 4/0 Copper or Aluminum (2″ Pipe or Larger)
- No tape, no crimps, no mess