The Ultimate Multi-Purpose Tool for any Electrician
The Rack-A-Tiers Wire Dispenser is the ultimate multi-purpose tool for today’s electrical contractor. Ultra light-weight and extremely strong, its patented design enables wire dispensing from various sized reels, but does not stop there.
The two interlocking pieces work in such a way that allows the electrician to perform countless other critical tasks, making his job easier, faster, and even safer.
It’s your best friend on any job site, period.
Strong, Durable, and Light-Weight
Over the last 16 years, we’ve sold hundreds of thousands of these units. In that time, we’ve had less than 30 of them returned due to breakage. That’s a pretty good ratio and proves that this tool is built to last. Manufactured in North America, the Rack-A-Tiers Wire Dispenser is made from structural foam that is extremely light weight. Structurally, the tool is engineered with multiple weight-bearing struts (like a bridge) and injected with nitrogen to its strength. The tool does not rust or rot, and even floats in water!
Can It Really Do All that Stuff?
Here are just a few things you can do with the multi-purpose Rack-A-Tiers Wire Dispenser:
- Avoid making another trip back to the van by using it as a caddy to carry some of your equipment. Convenient placed holes on the top and bottom allow you to slip pipe and conduit benders in for easy carrying.
- Pull wire from several different sized reels. The device will hold up to 330lbs or 150kg.
- Use it as a pipe vise. Well positioned grooves at the top of each piece give you a snug spot to hold and cut pipe.
- Use it as a work bench. Snap both pieces together to create a firm, compact bench with flat surfaces on the top and bottom.
- Need a bigger bench? Use 2 sets of Rack-A-Tiers to create a saw horse or table. Each unit comes with 2 stainless steel pins that insert into holes on the top of each piece. Invert each set so the tops are connected and screw a flat piece of plywood or plastic to the top.
- Transport your reels without taking apart your work station. Use handles on each of the two pieces to move your entire set-up and keep it intact.
- Screw your Rack-A-Tiers to the wall at the base where you’ll find pre-drilled screw holes. Use it as a bench / shelf, or dispense wire from an elevated position.
- Take a break (or a nap) on a comfortable seat!
Introducing Our Limited Edition Colored Rack-A-Tiers
Tired of other contractors swiping your Rack-A-Tiers from the job site? Having trouble seeing our black Racks in the dark? Then try a pair of our new Limited Edition Colored Rack-A-Tiers Wire Dispensers.
You can now get this time-tested tool in yellow or “safety” orange. Yes, it did cost us more money to color these things, but, no, we are not increasing the price. It’s just our way of saying thank you for 15 and 3/4 years of solid electrical business.
Use the safety orange Rack-A-Tiers as a pylon or traffic cone. Use the yellow ones to stay visible. Most importantly, use them both to look cooler than the competition.
The Rack-A-Tiers Wire Dispenser really can do anything …